BOCOM X STRAWBERRYNET
Terms & Conditions
1. Offers are available with a limited quota.
2. Offers are only available for shipping to Mainland China and Hong Kong.
3. Offers can be used in conjunction with HK 20% Off, Flash Sale, Daily Specials.
4. Offers may not be used in conjunction with some promotional discounts provided by Strawberrynet.
5. Cardholders are required to settle payment with designated credit cards issued by Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited in Hong Kong and Pacific credit cards issued by Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. in China (except BOSS Credit Card and installment Card), and other credit cards as designated by the Bank from time to time, both principal and supplementary cards inclusive ("Eligible Credit Card")to enjoy offer, but it is not applicable to the Bank of Communications Pacific Internet card and gift card
6. Details of offers as below:
a. Free Gift for 3W Clinic Hand Cream - Acacia 100ml/3.38oz
1. The Free Gift Coupon valid till 30 Sep 2021.
2. Minimum spend of HK$300 to enjoy the Free Gift offer. Minimum spend is calculated based on the item value total after all discounts, surcharges, or shipping costs are applied.
3. Coupon code [BOCCOMGIFT] must be entered correctly to enjoy the offer.
4. Each account can enjoy the offer only once per promotion period.
5. Only one coupon can be used per order.
b. 8% credit rebate on Online Purchases
1. 8% credit rebate valid from 1 July 2021 to 31 December 2021.
2. Cardholders of designated credit cards issued by Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. in the mainland China who successfully register for the program through the official APP of Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. are entitled to 8% credit rebate by spending USD100 or above or the equivalent in other currencies in a single transaction with such credit cards. Each credit card account is entitled to a maximum amount of RMB500 credit rebate per month during the entire Promotional Period. The maximum quota for credit rebate for China cardholders is 500 per month. Cardholders of designated credit cards issued by Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited in Hong Kong are entitled to 8% credit rebate by spending HK$800 or above or equivalent in other currencies in a single transaction with such credit cards. Each credit card account is entitled to a maximum amount of HK$200 credit rebate per each spending phase during the entire Promotion Period. Hong Kong cardholders are not required to register for the program.
3. Terms and conditions apply. China cardholders please visit the official application of Bank of Communications for details; Hong Kong cardholders please visit at www.hk.bankcomm.com for details.
7. Strawberrynet may update currency exchange rate that fluctuate from time to time with respect to the market exchange rate.
8. Strawberrynet reserves the right to change terms and conditions, terminate the program at any time without prior notice.
9. In case of any dispute, the decision of Strawberrynet shall be final and binding.
10. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of the terms and conditions herein, the English version shall prevail.
11. General terms and conditions apply. For further details, please check Strawberrynet's FAQ.